A milestone... what A RUSH!!!
(At least Nate should get a chuckle...)
So I was headed up into Anderson, IN to buy a pair of riding boots the Sunday before my trip. That would make it Sunday, August 27th.
I was on I-69 and saw my odo was just about 2100.
Being a total geek, I pulled over at the proper mileage indication to take pictures with my phone. As luck would have it, this put me on an off ramp of the highway right here at the Fortville exit:

I had to GEDDY ready to get back on the road. I dropped my phone and had to NEIL to get it! I zipped back onto the highway and a guy said "Careful! That could be your LIFE,SON!"


It sure was a beautiful day for riding. Too bad my helmet scooped four termite looking critters into my hair. My friend was a bit freaked out by their appearance on my person while sitting on her couch!
So I was headed up into Anderson, IN to buy a pair of riding boots the Sunday before my trip. That would make it Sunday, August 27th.
I was on I-69 and saw my odo was just about 2100.
Being a total geek, I pulled over at the proper mileage indication to take pictures with my phone. As luck would have it, this put me on an off ramp of the highway right here at the Fortville exit:

I had to GEDDY ready to get back on the road. I dropped my phone and had to NEIL to get it! I zipped back onto the highway and a guy said "Careful! That could be your LIFE,SON!"

It sure was a beautiful day for riding. Too bad my helmet scooped four termite looking critters into my hair. My friend was a bit freaked out by their appearance on my person while sitting on her couch!
Labels: motorcycles, photos

1 Comments:
eww. just eww.
Post a Comment
<< Home