Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The vacation will NOT be televised...

or even shown in pictures. Because my brother and Shane don't send me pictures when asked. That is all.

Sorry, DJ.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

awww...Well, at least I know you tried.

12:22 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

WHAT PICTURES DO YOU WANT!?!?! I was UNAWARE OF THIS!!!

Drop me an email or a phone call, and I'll send you anything you want.

11:37 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

DJ: would you tell Shane I would like pics of the hotel, the lunch place, and anything else that had me in it?

3:31 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

hehe...

Shane, would you please send MM any pics of the hotel, the lunch place, and anything else that has him in it?

6:19 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

I'll think about it.

4:01 AM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home