"That's good advice!"
Sage advice for you n'er do wells out there.
http://www.flexyourrights.org/arrests_and_incarcerations
Sobering fact: Half of ALL drug arrests in the US in 2000 were for weed possession. WEED POSSESSION! Yeah, that's our police state at work, keeping us safe from all of those violent stoners! Hell, these potheads are FAR more likely to kill you with BOREDOM, talking about "Saved by the Bell" or the local L.S. Ayres store closing down than attack anyone to score some bud. Wow. How flipping retahded. (Picked up a slight Bahstan accent...)
I've never "Toked" but I almost feel like doing it just to spite the MAN!
How much money is wasted on this crap?
http://www.flexyourrights.org/arrests_and_incarcerations
Sobering fact: Half of ALL drug arrests in the US in 2000 were for weed possession. WEED POSSESSION! Yeah, that's our police state at work, keeping us safe from all of those violent stoners! Hell, these potheads are FAR more likely to kill you with BOREDOM, talking about "Saved by the Bell" or the local L.S. Ayres store closing down than attack anyone to score some bud. Wow. How flipping retahded. (Picked up a slight Bahstan accent...)
I've never "Toked" but I almost feel like doing it just to spite the MAN!
How much money is wasted on this crap?

12 Comments:
so when do we get to see pics from your trip?
You don't even have a link to my blog on your page and you're getting impatient with me?
My goodness. You'd think we were married or something.
you wish!
I was just thinking about that...I have to go through JAC's place to click over to yours. I need to remedy that.
Don't worry, you don't want to see any pictues from his trip, ALL he EVER did was GO TO MALLS!!! Mike was so boring while he was out in Mass. I wouldn't hold my breathe for those pictures...
Ignore that dork.
Joy: You were just thinking we were married?
hehe...no, I was thinking about not having you linked on my blog, which you now are.
Awww.... I feel so special.
BTW: Go see "The Illusionist". Very good film. I'd have been happy to pay for it, which I didn't have to because I have friends in the industry.
If you didn't live in GA, I'd take you myself AND might even pay. (Goodness, I'm such a gentleman.)
hehe...you can't pull one over on me. I still haven't even seen that CD.
Watch your mail, sweetie.
I got it! It's...uh...interesting. It took me back to the movie Top Gun.
Interesting as in... "Yeah, this goes in the bottom of the stack, never to be spun again."
I'm just sorta ticked off because the most beautiful song Vai ever did isn't on that disc and it really should be. It made my ex cry, she thought it was so beautiful.
Oh well. I tried.
It is still to be listened to, it's in my Rodeo's player. I haven't had the chance to finish it. I only got to halfway through track #8. So far I like number 4 the best...it sounds happy.
Post a Comment
<< Home