Sometimes, I really love this country...
Where else in the world can you go into a restraunt and get 1/4lb, 1/2lb or 1lb POST-COOKED WEIGHT HAMBURGERS???
I mean, really. Where else? IS there another country where you can do this? AND have a ELK meat option too?
Now granted, I only got the 1/2 pounder and settled for normal beef. But it was so GOOOOOOOOOOD!!! I don't know if they put crack cocaine in the meat or what, but it works. If those dorks in India accidently ate a bite, they'd slaughter all of those stupid cows faster than... a really... fast thing. Whew! Good thing I'm so witty today... (Do I hear crickets?) Ahem...
Anyway, it's all at Bub's in Carmel, IN. 207 West Main Street. Indoor and outdoor dining. KILLER burgers. And a ton of cutie waitresses that kept bending over to fix the table next to mine. Heck, the girls were hotter there than the last time I visited Hooters in Castleton.
Alton Brown should stop there on the next episode of "Feasting On Asphault" on Food Network.
I mean, really. Where else? IS there another country where you can do this? AND have a ELK meat option too?
Now granted, I only got the 1/2 pounder and settled for normal beef. But it was so GOOOOOOOOOOD!!! I don't know if they put crack cocaine in the meat or what, but it works. If those dorks in India accidently ate a bite, they'd slaughter all of those stupid cows faster than... a really... fast thing. Whew! Good thing I'm so witty today... (Do I hear crickets?) Ahem...
Anyway, it's all at Bub's in Carmel, IN. 207 West Main Street. Indoor and outdoor dining. KILLER burgers. And a ton of cutie waitresses that kept bending over to fix the table next to mine. Heck, the girls were hotter there than the last time I visited Hooters in Castleton.
Alton Brown should stop there on the next episode of "Feasting On Asphault" on Food Network.
Labels: food

4 Comments:
Buffalo. Save the venison for chili. Nothing beats a well-prepared buffalo burger.
I've tried the buffalo burgers on the grill at home and liked them very much.
I look forward to the elk on the next trip. And there WILL be a next trip.
Bub's is DELICIOUS! IIRC, it's right off the Monon trail, right?
Anyway - I've never had their elk (and didn't know it existed), but will try it on my next trip.
I asked 'em what they'd do if I ate three of their megaburgers, and they said they'd get a cardboard cut-out of me. :)
I'm going to try it in September - since I recently found out you can do it with just the burger...plain, I'm sure I can do it.
/Bart
Yeah, it's right there on the Monon. I would have watched the exercising ladies running by, but it was so dreadfully hot the day I went so we ate inside.
I cannot wait to try the elk.
Post a Comment
<< Home