Made for YOUR pleasure...
Your surfing pleasure that is. Bug Me Not is just about the coolest subversive thing out there. When I first started surfing, I would register for news sites all the time. It was a pain in the ass. Then I saw on Vox's blog how he would register as Han Solo or something like that. I took up doing that, but it was still stupid and a waste of time. (Even though I occassional still take surveys as a 99 year old Cambodian woman making in excess of $250K per annum.)
Enter BUG ME NOT! Really, you should. It's a way to stick it to the man, making them realize information ain't free. Give it a try.
Enter BUG ME NOT! Really, you should. It's a way to stick it to the man, making them realize information ain't free. Give it a try.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home