A Weird Motorcycling perspective
Okay, a NON-angry post by Mikey! What a concept...
After getting back from Boston, I sort of lost my enthusiasm for riding my little Ninja. I noticed it right away and it really annoyed me. I used to love getting on my bike for any reason, be it work or errands or just to get lost putting.
But after that 2000+ trip, I just didn't like getting on it anymore. It seemed drab, boring and didn't grab my balls the way it used to. And I wondered when the drabness would go away.
Well it did. Just today. I went out to return a library book and I was into it again. Completely. I then happily went to the bookstore, then got some groceries so I can make some Italian Stuffed Peppers.
Thank goodness. I really missed that sensation.
And I just got it back...
Just...
in time for...
snow............
this week...
man, luck really bites sometimes.
(Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is SNOW doing showing up in OCTOBER!!! I can usually ride well into NOVEMBER and we're getting DAMN SNOW!!!)
Okay, so it's not a completely anger-free post... give me a break. I'm depressed about life in general lately.
After getting back from Boston, I sort of lost my enthusiasm for riding my little Ninja. I noticed it right away and it really annoyed me. I used to love getting on my bike for any reason, be it work or errands or just to get lost putting.
But after that 2000+ trip, I just didn't like getting on it anymore. It seemed drab, boring and didn't grab my balls the way it used to. And I wondered when the drabness would go away.
Well it did. Just today. I went out to return a library book and I was into it again. Completely. I then happily went to the bookstore, then got some groceries so I can make some Italian Stuffed Peppers.
Thank goodness. I really missed that sensation.
And I just got it back...
Just...
in time for...
snow............
this week...
man, luck really bites sometimes.
(Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is SNOW doing showing up in OCTOBER!!! I can usually ride well into NOVEMBER and we're getting DAMN SNOW!!!)
Okay, so it's not a completely anger-free post... give me a break. I'm depressed about life in general lately.
Labels: motorcycles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home