Murdering prisoners? Let's cheer!
National Review's Corner Blog
Copied in its entirety:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WWII [Jonah Goldberg]
From a reader:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I really don't care what Amnesty International or Human Rights would say. If this story is true, that was cold-blooded murder. And the reader writing to Mr. Goldberg would certainly seem to imply that it was a good thing.
So a human being refuses to become a slave to his captors and gets killed for it? Then the medic implicitly threatens another human's life to force him to be a slave to his captors? And this is all okay? Just because they were Germans?
No wonder El Presidente Jorge Bush gets so much support. Murder's okay, just so long as you're an "undesirable". And I find it very interesting that Mr. Goldberg goes without commenting one way or another. I would guess he supports that sort of thing, only because he doesn't condemn it.
I also thought medics were not allowed to be armed? Am I wrong on that?
Copied in its entirety:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WWII [Jonah Goldberg]
From a reader:
Jonah,
Pertaining to your question of whether our soldier's behaved like summer camp councilors in past wars I have this story which is my favorite to throw in the face of self-righteous leftys when they ever talk about the horrors of our military in this day and age. I saw it on the Discovery Channel and it's from WWII.
Our soldiers had just captured a concentration camp that had a few thousand Jewish prisoners and a good number of German guards. Our Army medical staff was tending to the the sickest of the prisoners and trying not to allow them to drink or eat too much or they would die. One of the army medics had run out of water and had told one of two captured German guards standing by to go fetch some water. The guard refused to get water since it was going to be given to a Jew. The doctor asked the same guard again, this time more forcefully, and again he refused so the doctor pulled out a gun and shot him in the head. After his body dropped to the ground the doctor ordered the other guard to get water and he complied.
Wow, what would Amnesty International and Human Rights watch have to say about that?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I really don't care what Amnesty International or Human Rights would say. If this story is true, that was cold-blooded murder. And the reader writing to Mr. Goldberg would certainly seem to imply that it was a good thing.
So a human being refuses to become a slave to his captors and gets killed for it? Then the medic implicitly threatens another human's life to force him to be a slave to his captors? And this is all okay? Just because they were Germans?
No wonder El Presidente Jorge Bush gets so much support. Murder's okay, just so long as you're an "undesirable". And I find it very interesting that Mr. Goldberg goes without commenting one way or another. I would guess he supports that sort of thing, only because he doesn't condemn it.
I also thought medics were not allowed to be armed? Am I wrong on that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home