How About They Fucking Learn HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH first?
"We're used to show that they have diversity," said Dominic Dorsey, president of the Black Student Union. "When, in all actuality, I don't think the university has any clue what diversity is."
From This
Wow, Dominic stuns with his intellect. Don't he be talking good?
I wonder what color the president of the Black Student Union is?
I'ze be so glad I'ze did be realize what waste of time and money college be. (sic)
In all actuality, I'd be STUNNED to learn he was misquoted.
From This
Wow, Dominic stuns with his intellect. Don't he be talking good?
I wonder what color the president of the Black Student Union is?
I'ze be so glad I'ze did be realize what waste of time and money college be. (sic)
In all actuality, I'd be STUNNED to learn he was misquoted.
Labels: politics, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home