"You Mean You Wuz SERIOUS About Dat?"
Hell, maybe my last post AIN'T that far off!
Give Me A ******* BREAK!
"Post Election Selection Trauma is a real problem, Florida clinicians say"
I thought for sure this was a joke. I almost can't believe this is real. I mean, how pathetic are you that you let the bullshit elections ruin your life?
If I lived like this, I'd be in a permanent coma knowing how many idiotic, thoughtless communists run around our country, let alone the whole world over.
Please, please, please get depressed about elections and off yourself. PLEASE! You'll be doing at least ME a damn favor.
Give Me A ******* BREAK!
"Post Election Selection Trauma is a real problem, Florida clinicians say"
I thought for sure this was a joke. I almost can't believe this is real. I mean, how pathetic are you that you let the bullshit elections ruin your life?
If I lived like this, I'd be in a permanent coma knowing how many idiotic, thoughtless communists run around our country, let alone the whole world over.
Please, please, please get depressed about elections and off yourself. PLEASE! You'll be doing at least ME a damn favor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home