The NEW Adventures Of Drunken Blogger!
Should one blog whilst drunk? If one asks Nate, the Hot Poker Gargler, the answer is a resounding YES! Of course, how one says YES with a hot poker down his throat is beyond me.
Methinks me shouldeth not bloggeth whilst drunken on Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum (highly recommended, BTW!!) and Caffeine Free Coca-Cola. But here I am. Blogging whislt, er... whilst drunk. I think I poured too much rum into my glow in the dark Hardees cup. (I also really need to wash dishes.)
Wait! I need to watch the rest of tonight's Scrubs episodes. I'll be back later.
G'Night!
Methinks me shouldeth not bloggeth whilst drunken on Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum (highly recommended, BTW!!) and Caffeine Free Coca-Cola. But here I am. Blogging whislt, er... whilst drunk. I think I poured too much rum into my glow in the dark Hardees cup. (I also really need to wash dishes.)
Wait! I need to watch the rest of tonight's Scrubs episodes. I'll be back later.
G'Night!
Labels: alcohol, blogs, drinking, drunken blogger

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home