Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Must have just been a 9mm, I guess.

This couldn't have been a .45, I'm thinking...

**********************************

Memphis police are investigating a home invasion that ended in a shooting.

Police say 84-year-old Willie Hancox called 911 around two Friday afternoon to say that he had shot an intruder.

Hancox says he fired two shots, hitting an intruder twice in the head.

Hancox says he is sick of the crime in his community.

"He said if they come in the door, I'm not gonna let them kill me and he meant that," says neighbor, Dorothy Dickerson.

Dickerson lives across the street and looks after Hancox.

Dickerson adds, "I say God is good, cause they had no business in there, and whoever did that got what they deserved. And, I say it in front of they face, not behind they back and I mean it."

....

It's a message homeowners hope criminals hear as loud and clear as a gunshot.

The intruder is listed in critical condition."

**********************************

Good job, Willie. Check that! GREAT job. It's called "pest control". Or as Kim Du Toit says, "Goblin Elimination".

Just use a bigger round or hollow-points next time and save the taxpayers some dough.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home