Not At ALL Surprising To Me, But Maybe Eye Opening...
to a few dorks with serious delusions about Islam being a "religion of peace". You know... like our El Presidente Jorge Bush.
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006701.htm
Well, it was a video of Raghead Mooslims talking as one would expect such Raghead Mooslims to talk behind closed doors. The videos have been removed, probably because some whiny Mohamed suckup cried over the truth being shown on the telly. I'm actually surprised such a video could have been aired over in England.
Since the videos have been axed, just read this instead.
I've read similar accounts in the United States where someone that speaks Arabic would go into a mosque and pretend to only know English and not react to the hatred spewing forth. Their English and Arabic versions are vastly different, with the Arabic versions getting the full hate-on and the English sermons being the light and pretty ones.
We shouldn't expect anything else. Their religion commands them to convert or kill the infidel kaffirs (that's us non-believing scumbags). If you look at most of the conflicts in the world today, I do believe that well over half of them involve Mooslims attacking their neighbors.
You don't blame a dog for licking its crotch. And I don't blame Mooslims for being suicidal lunatics. It's par for the course. Just keep their loony asses away from me.
I don't support El Presidente's current foreign endeavors in the least, but I do believe that the Mooslims are the enemy of the Western world. And that things are going to get worse before they get better.
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006701.htm
Well, it was a video of Raghead Mooslims talking as one would expect such Raghead Mooslims to talk behind closed doors. The videos have been removed, probably because some whiny Mohamed suckup cried over the truth being shown on the telly. I'm actually surprised such a video could have been aired over in England.
Since the videos have been axed, just read this instead.
I've read similar accounts in the United States where someone that speaks Arabic would go into a mosque and pretend to only know English and not react to the hatred spewing forth. Their English and Arabic versions are vastly different, with the Arabic versions getting the full hate-on and the English sermons being the light and pretty ones.
We shouldn't expect anything else. Their religion commands them to convert or kill the infidel kaffirs (that's us non-believing scumbags). If you look at most of the conflicts in the world today, I do believe that well over half of them involve Mooslims attacking their neighbors.
You don't blame a dog for licking its crotch. And I don't blame Mooslims for being suicidal lunatics. It's par for the course. Just keep their loony asses away from me.
I don't support El Presidente's current foreign endeavors in the least, but I do believe that the Mooslims are the enemy of the Western world. And that things are going to get worse before they get better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home