Another Reason Why Cops Seriously Suck
(As if I don't have more than enough already...)
link
Long story short: Iraq War veteran gunned down for no fucking reason by stupid corrupt motherfucking cops.
I hope all the bastards involved in the shooting and the cover-up end up on the business end of a sawed-off shotgun sooner than later. And if I ever see the cops converging, I'm videotaping that shit, even if I think the neighbors are drug dealers. At least drug dealing is a somewhat honest way to make a living.
link
Long story short: Iraq War veteran gunned down for no fucking reason by stupid corrupt motherfucking cops.
I hope all the bastards involved in the shooting and the cover-up end up on the business end of a sawed-off shotgun sooner than later. And if I ever see the cops converging, I'm videotaping that shit, even if I think the neighbors are drug dealers. At least drug dealing is a somewhat honest way to make a living.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home