A Pope With Balls???
Whoda thunkit? Not me. I thought these Tall-Hat dorks were busy kissing the Koran.
"A furious Pope Benedict unleashed a bitter attack during a sermon while on a visit to a parish church and said: "Hell exists and there is eternal punishment for those who sin and do not repent.""
Now if he actually comes out and says all Islamomorons are going to burn for not buying the Old J.C. Fire Insurance, I'll be REALLY impressed.
"A furious Pope Benedict unleashed a bitter attack during a sermon while on a visit to a parish church and said: "Hell exists and there is eternal punishment for those who sin and do not repent.""
Now if he actually comes out and says all Islamomorons are going to burn for not buying the Old J.C. Fire Insurance, I'll be REALLY impressed.
Labels: religion

1 Comments:
Do you have that fire insurance? ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home