Sunday, March 04, 2007

Go Suck A Cock, Faggot Lovers!

Great. First THIS and now homo-lovers are whining about Ann Coulter's comments at a fundraiser function. (News story HERE.) Now I'm not a big Ann Coulter fan for the most part. She's a partisan attack dog like James Carville, only semi-lucid and she doesn't drool like a psychotic and rabid faggot when conducting her raving.

From the news story:

Coulter, who was addressing the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., said:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word "faggot," so I — so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards."

Wow. Really offensive, huh? You're a faggot pussy if you get your panties in a bind over that. Really.

And for you Homos that don't get it: Fags are gross. Okay? There it is. "You're here, you're queer", GET OVER IT! You're a fag, you're gross and nasty. A guy's ass is not a valid target for a penis. Sorry to shatter your queer-ass notions (pun fully inserted and intended).

You're very simply fucked up if you're a guy and you like having sex with men. Nothing more be said. Get help. Find Jesus. ANYTHING you have to do, do it. You'll be better off.

Otherwise you'll soon be dying of various infections gained by letting other faggots pound your ass. Not a great way to die. See? I have TONS of compassion for homos. I tell them to change their ways so they don't die and raise my damn insurance rates. That's how much I care!


UPDATE: Ms. Coulter, asked for a reaction to the Republican criticism, said in an e-mail message: “C’mon, it was a joke. I would never insult gays by suggesting that they are like John Edwards. That would be mean.”

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home