Gun Owners: Draw Your Blinds And Kiss The Cops' ASS!
Well, that's the moral I picked up from this BS story.
http://www.theagitator.com/archives/027480.php#027480
I'm thinking way more cops are getting added to the list of "folks that need killing" every day.
http://www.theagitator.com/archives/027480.php#027480
I'm thinking way more cops are getting added to the list of "folks that need killing" every day.
Labels: crime, guns, stupid people

1 Comments:
SWAT officers frequently escalate things because of their need for an adrenaline rush. This is not how police are supposed to behave. There is no need in a situation like this for anything other than an armed cop to walk up and politely say, "we have a complaint against you. What is going on?" In a better system, SWAT officers would be sent to the gallows for half of the crap they pull on a regular basis.
Prosecutors frequently won't even touch them, even when a normal civilian would get charged with some very serious crimes. The double standard is morally unacceptable, and illogical for some very good reasons.
Post a Comment
<< Home