"There are no dead atheists." - Taylor from Vox' blog
posted by mmaier2112 at 6:16 PM
Ya big dummie. Only way out of this hole is money and time, suckah!Better get on it.
Nah. That was forgiven as soon as quickly as it was committed.I just really, really, really, really hate waiting on folks as happened this evening.But I posted this WHILE waiting, and ultimately, it turned out better than expected. So the waiting in retrospect wasn't so bad.
I think restitution can be made by the guilty party...
We'll see, DJ. Sunday at midnight is the deadline, right?
To be passed over... for a DAMNYANKEE! Oh, the shame... oh, the humiliation... ;)
That's "Copperhead" to you, pal!
I'm a bit disappointed that the midnight deadline wasn't met. Oh well, I'm certain fresh opportunities will present themselves.
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Ya big dummie.
Only way out of this hole is money and time, suckah!
Better get on it.
Nah. That was forgiven as soon as quickly as it was committed.
I just really, really, really, really hate waiting on folks as happened this evening.
But I posted this WHILE waiting, and ultimately, it turned out better than expected. So the waiting in retrospect wasn't so bad.
I think restitution can be made by the guilty party...
We'll see, DJ. Sunday at midnight is the deadline, right?
To be passed over... for a DAMNYANKEE! Oh, the shame... oh, the humiliation... ;)
That's "Copperhead" to you, pal!
I'm a bit disappointed that the midnight deadline wasn't met. Oh well, I'm certain fresh opportunities will present themselves.
Post a Comment
<< Home