Monday, April 23, 2007

Why Does This Sound Like Total Bullshit To Me?

Linda Fairstein, former head of the New York County District Attorney’s Sex Crimes Unit, noted, “There are about 4,000 reports of rape each year in Manhattan. Of these, about half simply did not happen. … It’s my job to bring justice to the man who has been falsely accused by a woman who has a grudge against him, just as it’s my job to prosecute the real thing.”

The article here quotes this from: 7 Fairstein L. Sexual Violence: Our War Against Rape. William Morrow & Company, 1993.

I'd REALLY like to see stats on how many of these 2000 false reports were actually prosecuted last year. Why do I think that Miss Fairstein's office would be less than forthcoming with those stats?

Rapists are sick bastards. I'd gladly off someone that raped someone in my family.

But enough is enough. If half of these accusations are false, there has to be enough evidence of the lie to bring the lying bitch to trial in at least a few of these cases.

But I'd be stunned to hear that even 1% of these lying women are prosecuted.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home