Am I REALLY So Wrong...
... for laughing at THIS?
"Catapult boy is eaten after taunting crocodile in pen"
"A schoolboy who climbed over a fence into a crocodile enclosure and taunted the animals with sticks and a catapult was dragged into the water and eaten."
Great story! I'm loving it.
I guess I'm just a sick bastard.
But that's pretty evident from reading most of my blog entires.
"Catapult boy is eaten after taunting crocodile in pen"
"A schoolboy who climbed over a fence into a crocodile enclosure and taunted the animals with sticks and a catapult was dragged into the water and eaten."
Great story! I'm loving it.
I guess I'm just a sick bastard.
But that's pretty evident from reading most of my blog entires.
Labels: animals, funny, stupid people

3 Comments:
yes...it is wrong to laugh at that!
No. It is not. Survival of the Fittest applies here. I hope more crocodiles eat more dumb ass people.
On a similar note, I've heard about this place that has Lions who have not eaten in 15 weeks, they are all in a den together. This weekend, I'm going to go there, break in, and start throwing rocks at them... I'll report back on Monday.
Or not...
Whatever.
Have fun!
(I'm still laughing about this post!)
Post a Comment
<< Home