By The Way...
I'm not THAT much of a slob, Justin.
I wore the same shirt two nights in a row. But the first night, it was only for about 4 hours, then I went home and took it off.
So I wore it tonight too.
Well, thinking about it, I AM that much of a slob after all.
Just not about THAT in particular.
(Hot Fuzz RAWKS! Go see it!)
I wore the same shirt two nights in a row. But the first night, it was only for about 4 hours, then I went home and took it off.
So I wore it tonight too.
Well, thinking about it, I AM that much of a slob after all.
Just not about THAT in particular.
(Hot Fuzz RAWKS! Go see it!)

2 Comments:
slob?? what are u talking about?
It wasn't anything anyone said.
I just figured someone might have noticed, s'all.
Post a Comment
<< Home