Too Many Serious Thoughts...
(A reprise from 5/23/07)
in my head lately. WAYYYYYYYY tooooooo many.
Someone amuse me.
Now, please.
EDIT: Thanks, Troy.
I found this too:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-special-look-at-carlos-mencias-twitter/
Strangely, reading that makes me feel better about my problems. That never happens. The "Boomer" comment had me howling.
This is pretty good too, if only for the "being" comment:
UPDATE:
Roci points me to "texts from last night", which gave me THIS gem:
"(716): it's like sucking your thumb. only its not yours. and its a penis."
and who can forget this oldie:
" (818): The only thing I want to hear out of a girl's mouth tonight is, "slurp"."
or "513): Dude, the girl next to me just farted. Worst part, it smells like astroglide"
And the last:
(530): You screamed, "I am going to fuck this cheeseburger". They all started laughing until you actually started having sex with the cheeseburger.
I'm not sure if I should thank Roci or not.
in my head lately. WAYYYYYYYY tooooooo many.
Someone amuse me.
Now, please.
EDIT: Thanks, Troy.
I found this too:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-special-look-at-carlos-mencias-twitter/
Strangely, reading that makes me feel better about my problems. That never happens. The "Boomer" comment had me howling.
This is pretty good too, if only for the "being" comment:
UPDATE:
Roci points me to "texts from last night", which gave me THIS gem:
"(716): it's like sucking your thumb. only its not yours. and its a penis."
and who can forget this oldie:
" (818): The only thing I want to hear out of a girl's mouth tonight is, "slurp"."
or "513): Dude, the girl next to me just farted. Worst part, it smells like astroglide"
And the last:
(530): You screamed, "I am going to fuck this cheeseburger". They all started laughing until you actually started having sex with the cheeseburger.
I'm not sure if I should thank Roci or not.

7 Comments:
don't lose your focus!
Right on. Listen to the woman. Dig the dirt.
Live it, bro. You are here for a reason, just like me.
hey we could see bug this sunday when fallon works? play some paintball!!
so a guy walks into his psychiatrist's office dressed only in saran wrap and the psychiatrist looks up and says, "well...i can clearly see your nuts."
Try this:
http://www.textsfromlastnight.com
Test messages from drunk, stupid sluts.
So many have the same thing to say, drinking until they puke, can't remember how they got home, wake up with someone strange.
So many memories...
Burden the mind with such rubbish, is this what the Lord wants from you?
I'm sure you could entertain yourself with a nice chinway about the bible with some friends, a nightly mass somewhere, reflecting in deep meditation...
I will pray for you,
WW
Pull the other one. I READ your blog, WW,.
Post a Comment
<< Home