Thursday, May 28, 2009

On Our Wetback Supreme Court Nominee...

"so she would be the first lesbian-hispanic-affirmative action supreme court judge. I guess its too much to hope that she also has a prosthetic leg." --- trk

Says it better than I can, though the lesbo angle is from speculation, not verified reports. Not that Obama knowingly nominating a carpet-muncher would be the least bit of a surprise.

All that said, if the Republicans don't use this against her (and they absolutely should), they're never going to regain ground with their base. Joking about gutting the rule of law is actually legitimate grounds to oppose her, compared to the mudslinging typically used by Democrats in the Senate to "Bork" folks.

I was going to name this blog "An affirmative action President nominates an affirmative action SC justice." But I just laughed too hard at the prosthetic limb comment to not open with it.

UPDATE: And it just gets better and better. She's an actual member of a racist wetback group that promotes Mexico "taking back" the entire Southwestern United States when it's not performing illegal actions actively supporting illegal aliens invading our country (aiding and abetting, anyone?).

The Senate needs to out this whore as the stupid bitch she is. At least get it on the record that she has nothing to do with upholding the laws of our country.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home