Monday, May 21, 2007

What Now?

I was thinking a lot of things over last night... pissed off at myself and the world into which I've stumbled, but mostly roads not taken... and in the middle of my fuming I found a coffee mug that said "Life Isn't About Finding Yourself. Life is About Creating Yourself".

I felt like chucking the mug across the grocery store. Because it was one of those "all too damned appropriate at this particular time" things.

Guess I better get busy, huh?

All-too-insufficient thanks to the adorable DJ. Hopefully I'll actually follow through with something...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Sometimes learnin' lessons hurts real bad.

Even still... you're better for it.

11:52 PM, May 21, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Sure... you read... but you don't link...

12:58 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

If you need to get a drink and vent about life, you have my number. And I never turn down drinking.

I hope you had a good weekend. Did you go to Metamora?

Let me know if you need anything. I miss those late nights of drinking together on the porch of Wellfleet and discussing our different views on EVERYTHING.

Michael Maier, you ARE a unique snowflake!

Call me if you need anything.

1:09 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

"Michael Maier, you ARE a unique snowflake!"

Shane, that sounded supremely gay.

But thanks to you and Nate anyway.

1:17 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

Okay, I admit, I had a minor gay moment.

I thought they were going to stop once you got rid of your long hair...

...I guess not.

8:29 AM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm thinking of growing it out again... just for "us", Shane.

indyguy77@work

10:32 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Justin said...

Man these comments are way to gay for me to even comment on ..Im gettin the fuck out of this blog

11:10 PM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, HOMOS!!!

3:25 PM, May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home