Friday, May 25, 2007

When It Fucking Rains, It Fucking Pours.

Figuratively and literally.

How much more can life put on me in one week?

Really. I wanna know. Really.

3 Comments:

Blogger thimscool said...

Don't tempt fate... it could always be worse.

When things go bad for me, I try to just keep my feet under me and get through it...

7:24 PM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

Well, if you EVER called me, you could vent about it - and then we could have a good laugh... since I'm so funny.

But, since you REFUSE to EVER hang out - even on Justin's Birthday - then I guess you're stuck all by yourself. Some people want to be your friend, but you never seem to want to hang out with them...

3:42 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

This too shall pass...

Prayers.

1:38 PM, May 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home