You Call This Beer?
Rolling Rock Extra Pale Ale may have funny-ass commercials on their website, but their beer...
Well, lets just say that I'll be kinder than Nate would be were our positions reversed:
It sucks.
Actually, in all honesty, I can't say that. It would have to have a taste, good or bad, to really suck. This is more like foamy spring water.
I'm now much less sure that a company can't sell recycled piss as beer.
Guess I get to bear even more NateScorn for being a beer snob: next time pass the damn Sam Adams. Or even the wetback Coronas (with lime, of course).
Well, lets just say that I'll be kinder than Nate would be were our positions reversed:
It sucks.
Actually, in all honesty, I can't say that. It would have to have a taste, good or bad, to really suck. This is more like foamy spring water.
I'm now much less sure that a company can't sell recycled piss as beer.
Guess I get to bear even more NateScorn for being a beer snob: next time pass the damn Sam Adams. Or even the wetback Coronas (with lime, of course).

1 Comments:
I'd take a RR over Sam Adams lager.
I'd take a Yuengling over either of the other two.
But I'll drink any beer if you're buyin'.
Post a Comment
<< Home