Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The FLY MUST DIE!

I WAXED his wingman buddy. But this little bastard WILL not set down anywhere. And me lacking both newspapers and flyswatters.

But he WILL die, I tell you. Oh yes, he will die.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Is he dead?

10:25 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Definitely maybe.

There's a third insect bastard that snuck in as well. Since they were not wearing labels or hats I cannot conclusively say the one I shorn in half tonight was the first one's buddy or a Buzzy-come-lately.

Oddly enough, the remaining Muscidae's flying low to the floor. I've never seen a Musca domestica fly in such an odd manner.

10:57 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Batman!!!!
I finally got my Google Acct.

6:01 PM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I love you, man!

Even if you don't call back...

10:52 PM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home