Creepy Thoughts...
When I first moved into my current house, I got up on a stepladder to put some boxes up on a shelf. The dang ladder proceeded to collapse under me (I weighed less than 200 at that point). I banged up my leg and exchanged the ladder for a new one.
But I couldn't stop thinking "What if I broke my neck and no one was here?" Especially since I walk about in my boxers almost the entire time I'm home. Unless I doing renovation work or I'm expecting company.
I break my neck, lie dead for a week, stink up the place and I'm half-eaten from bugs and mice and still only in my boxers except for the extra holes the mice eat through to eat my gonads first. (Eyes & gonads are the first to go.)
I think I worry about this far too often. But then again, I'm half-blind and have a trick left knee. Hmmm... I guess I should go adopt a 17 year old Korean chick... to give me peace of mind. And to clean house. And my pipes. Mmmmmmm.... "Kimchee, hungry for more Bulgogi? I know you love the special sauce!"
I should really lay off the late night blogging. I only mentioned this because I tripped over my motorcycle helmet on the living room floor, precisely where it should NOT be.
But I couldn't stop thinking "What if I broke my neck and no one was here?" Especially since I walk about in my boxers almost the entire time I'm home. Unless I doing renovation work or I'm expecting company.
I break my neck, lie dead for a week, stink up the place and I'm half-eaten from bugs and mice and still only in my boxers except for the extra holes the mice eat through to eat my gonads first. (Eyes & gonads are the first to go.)
I think I worry about this far too often. But then again, I'm half-blind and have a trick left knee. Hmmm... I guess I should go adopt a 17 year old Korean chick... to give me peace of mind. And to clean house. And my pipes. Mmmmmmm.... "Kimchee, hungry for more Bulgogi? I know you love the special sauce!"
I should really lay off the late night blogging. I only mentioned this because I tripped over my motorcycle helmet on the living room floor, precisely where it should NOT be.

6 Comments:
Hey if u buy some asian chick then we came blame any accidental death on her to save u the embarassment of having to tell tell people u fell and after awhile mice ate ur gonads because u were dead...sounds good huh?
mike, why is the net such a rough place?
No idea. But it's cake compared to the real world.
I enjoy cake, but more so enjoy my cake WITH ice cream...
Mmmm, life ;)
Three words: mail order bride
*smiling*
Mike grins even bigger than Wonder Woman... Oh, Cindy! Wherefore didst thou goest...?
Post a Comment
<< Home