Jesus As A Kid?
I posted this over on Vox's as a quick joke:
Quick Aside: can you imagine how easy Mary & Joseph had it being Jesus' parents?
No "I didn't do it", no snuck cookies, no backtalk...
An emailer that read my comment over on Blox's Vog (sic) said:
"Imagine being his brother. 'Why can't you be more like Jesus?'"
Yeah, if it was an older brother, JC might've ended up on a cross a few years too early!
"Well, Mom Mary, sibling rivalry's a KILLER!"
I am so going to hell... and Fallon's driving the bus!
Quick Aside: can you imagine how easy Mary & Joseph had it being Jesus' parents?
No "I didn't do it", no snuck cookies, no backtalk...
An emailer that read my comment over on Blox's Vog (sic) said:
"Imagine being his brother. 'Why can't you be more like Jesus?'"
Yeah, if it was an older brother, JC might've ended up on a cross a few years too early!
"Well, Mom Mary, sibling rivalry's a KILLER!"
I am so going to hell... and Fallon's driving the bus!
Labels: funny, Jesus Christ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home