"There are no dead atheists." - Taylor from Vox' blog
Labels: guns, liberty
posted by mmaier2112 at 9:35 PM
mike tell everybody im going to take a break and play some poker.
Hey everybody!doddsj is gonna take a break and play some poker.There. That oughta take care of that.
Oh, yeah, ok. Thanks, both. Anyway.Yeah, Ted, what's not to like. Jealousy, possible. Envy, maybe a bit. But not like? We need more sheriffs like that. He is no longer sheriff, I believe, but that's not the point.
He's more of a Republican cheerleader than I'd like, but I love his geeeee-tarrrr wailing!He's always fun to watch live. And who can forget his stint with "Hey! Hey! DAMN YANKEES! Whoooooaaaa-Ohhhh--ohhhhh! Damn Yankees!"
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
mike tell everybody im going to take a break and play some poker.
Hey everybody!
doddsj is gonna take a break and play some poker.
There. That oughta take care of that.
Oh, yeah, ok. Thanks, both. Anyway.
Yeah, Ted, what's not to like. Jealousy, possible. Envy, maybe a bit. But not like? We need more sheriffs like that. He is no longer sheriff, I believe, but that's not the point.
He's more of a Republican cheerleader than I'd like, but I love his geeeee-tarrrr wailing!
He's always fun to watch live. And who can forget his stint with "Hey! Hey! DAMN YANKEES! Whoooooaaaa-Ohhhh--ohhhhh! Damn Yankees!"
Post a Comment
<< Home