Caves Are Cool...
Literally! It was rather chilly in THIS place on Sunday...
My mom, my niece Samantha and I went to this place in Bedford, Indiana this past Sunday. Time well spent. We went underground into this cave some 200 feet below the surface and then got into a boat for an underground river tour.
I only saw blind crayfish, my mom saw a bat. I got a little claustrophobic when our guide told us how far underground we were. Strange how things don't bother you until you FIND OUT!
But it was eerie and fascinating at the same time. And our guide told us that it was the most boring cave in the area. So if we go to another cave, it should be better. And we have tentative plans to go to another one this coming up Sunday too.
My mom, my niece Samantha and I went to this place in Bedford, Indiana this past Sunday. Time well spent. We went underground into this cave some 200 feet below the surface and then got into a boat for an underground river tour.
I only saw blind crayfish, my mom saw a bat. I got a little claustrophobic when our guide told us how far underground we were. Strange how things don't bother you until you FIND OUT!
But it was eerie and fascinating at the same time. And our guide told us that it was the most boring cave in the area. So if we go to another cave, it should be better. And we have tentative plans to go to another one this coming up Sunday too.

4 Comments:
sounds like a good summer get away. gotta feel good with all this heat
DUDE!
That's too cool, thanks for adding another place on my "Must Go This Summer" List, that's too cool!
Oooh, that does sound like fun!
Cave dweller's UNITE!
The water's cold, but I think a wetsuit would work for nailing a lover in the cave somewhere.
You just KNOW the guides have sex in there one way or another.
Maybe I can sign up just long enough to dip the wick and have a great story for the bastard grandkids.
Post a Comment
<< Home