Good Reason To Really Check Out Churches...
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/baldwin2.html
Might this kind of SICK nonsense be why Bush wanted the government to get all cozy with the churches?
I wouldn't put it past the bastard wetback lover Jorge Bush. (May he die painfully of untreated appendicitis.)
""In order to convince American citizens to surrender their firearms to the government during a time of martial law, DHS is enlisting the assistance of America's pastors. According to the DHS, my job as a church pastor, is to tell my congregation that, according to Romans 13, they must surrender their firearms when the government asks them to do so."
I do appreciate the writer pointing this BS out, but I must disagree with his idea that Christians somehow owe their loyalty to the Constitution. Simply put: what if it's lawfully amended to include evil ideas? At what point do thinking Christians have the right - hell, THE DUTY!!! - to put it and their foul government aside?
Might this kind of SICK nonsense be why Bush wanted the government to get all cozy with the churches?
I wouldn't put it past the bastard wetback lover Jorge Bush. (May he die painfully of untreated appendicitis.)
""In order to convince American citizens to surrender their firearms to the government during a time of martial law, DHS is enlisting the assistance of America's pastors. According to the DHS, my job as a church pastor, is to tell my congregation that, according to Romans 13, they must surrender their firearms when the government asks them to do so."
I do appreciate the writer pointing this BS out, but I must disagree with his idea that Christians somehow owe their loyalty to the Constitution. Simply put: what if it's lawfully amended to include evil ideas? At what point do thinking Christians have the right - hell, THE DUTY!!! - to put it and their foul government aside?
Labels: Faith, government, liberty, religion

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home