More Gov't Idiocy!
HERE.
Wow:
Carrillo reportedly said: "I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Border Patrol's job is not to stop illegal immigrants. The Border Patrol's job is not to stop narcotics � or contraband or narcotics � the Border Patrol's mission is not to stop criminals. The Border Patrol's mission is to stop terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country."
Can't add much more to that one.
Sure... why not? From HERE:
The Justice Department is co-sponsoring a convention held by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) — an unindicted co-conspirator in an ongoing federal terrorist funding case — a move that is raising concerns among the Justice's rank and file.
And some more stupidity. A bunch of wetbacks get picked up by immigration officials doing their job (FOR ONCE) and the whiners show up in no time. From HERE:
"These are working people, these are family people, they are keeping our economy growing. They should not be arrested. What's happening to their children?" said Dan LaBotz, carrying a sign reading "Stop the attack on immigrant families."
and
ICE said those who had been detained would be taken to a processing facility in the Cincinnati area and procedures to remove them from the United States would begin. But it noted that some may be released for humanitarian reasons -- for example, the sole caregiver to children.
Oh, I'm sure wetbacks wouldn't fucking LIE and say "I'm the only person that can take care of my "Shouldn't-Be-A-Citizenry-Wetback-Offspring". Why do I suspect that this is a loophole big enough for Rosie O'Donnell to walk through?
Wow:
Carrillo reportedly said: "I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Border Patrol's job is not to stop illegal immigrants. The Border Patrol's job is not to stop narcotics � or contraband or narcotics � the Border Patrol's mission is not to stop criminals. The Border Patrol's mission is to stop terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country."
Can't add much more to that one.
Sure... why not? From HERE:
The Justice Department is co-sponsoring a convention held by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) — an unindicted co-conspirator in an ongoing federal terrorist funding case — a move that is raising concerns among the Justice's rank and file.
And some more stupidity. A bunch of wetbacks get picked up by immigration officials doing their job (FOR ONCE) and the whiners show up in no time. From HERE:
"These are working people, these are family people, they are keeping our economy growing. They should not be arrested. What's happening to their children?" said Dan LaBotz, carrying a sign reading "Stop the attack on immigrant families."
and
ICE said those who had been detained would be taken to a processing facility in the Cincinnati area and procedures to remove them from the United States would begin. But it noted that some may be released for humanitarian reasons -- for example, the sole caregiver to children.
Oh, I'm sure wetbacks wouldn't fucking LIE and say "I'm the only person that can take care of my "Shouldn't-Be-A-Citizenry-Wetback-Offspring". Why do I suspect that this is a loophole big enough for Rosie O'Donnell to walk through?
Labels: government, stuff that causes drain bamage, wetbacks

1 Comments:
That would have to be a hole about the size of the Hoosier Dome. Can you imagine the friction burn on those thighs.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....toasty!!
Post a Comment
<< Home