Saturday, August 25, 2007

We Need More Of These...

"I don't want a job... or to vote. I'd rather make sandwiches and giggle about vaginas and cleaning products. So seriously... fuck women's suffrage."
-Katie, sitting down for women's rights

http://www.pointsincase.com/quotes.htm/

EDIT:
Ian: I went on a blind date once.
Kat: Really!? How did it go?
Ian: I dunno, she had a really cool dog though.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!

Thanks a lot, now you made me waste moments of my life reading this drivel - by the way here are a few of my favorite quotes:

"I've been thinking about it... And I've come to a conclusion... I'm going to let you suck my dick for free."
-Matt

Riley: Have you ever stuck a finger up a girls butt?
Steven: No, that's gross.
Riley: What? You can stick your penis in there.
Steven: Yeah but you don't eat sandwiches with your penis.

"I thought I shit my pants, but I looked, and realized that is was just chili con queso."
-Adam

"I don't want the rest of this sandwich...(throws it in trash can)... when I'm drunk, will you remind me not to eat that?"
-Kristina, to her roommate before going out

"Senior Discount, whoa! We're gonna have to come here all the time senior year."
-Nikki, during a meal at Denny's

"Dude...if anything, they smell like fresh baked bread. I've scratched myself and smelled my hand. That's what it smells like."
-Ben, defending the scent of his testicles

Thanks a lot Mike!!

PS -if these truly are college students and they are the future of America - I'm moving!

8:30 PM, August 15, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

On your knees :)

4:12 PM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

And just how would YOU know that?

Oh yeah... I have a big mouth. (And a pleasing one... see what you did? You went and made my inner perv pop out! Bad Wonder Woman! BAD!)

8:32 PM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

I did not MAKE anyone do anything.

A choice.

La, la, la, la...

12:00 AM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home