Tuesday, September 18, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

SHIT! I forgot Steve Vai's new DVD came out today and now it's too late to get to Best Buy!

I have so let myself down here...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

WOW! I'm so not that good. tried yoga for awhile even. Just can't get THAT flexible.

Getting/going down on oneself, quite the accomplishment!

HOORAY!

12:47 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Okay, now you're just trying way too much.

I'd say "trying way too hard" but you'd just take that somewhere bad too.

2:56 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Bad?

Nothing is good or bad.

Fun, many fun things...

8:06 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

I can't believe you haven't mention that it is "National Talk Like a Pirate Day". I thought it was your favorite day of the year. You mentioned it last year. But, I guess you've given up on your Pirate ways.

Bummer.

9:26 PM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Nah. I did it at work today and called a lot of women there "wench".

But I forgot until Jason called and reminded me. My co-workers knew better to remind me, even though at least three of them heard it on the radio before they heard me spoutin' it off.

10:57 PM, September 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home