Monday, September 17, 2007

Not Too Smart...

am I?

I drink too much. I don't sleep enough. I eat more of my homemade chili while already having.... intestinal distress...

And I willingly antagonize chicks with guns.

I might not be too long for this world...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

You need to get laid waaaay more - then you'd be coolER ;)

4:52 PM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

You're right. I do need to get laid way more.

But then I run into that whole "avoiding adultery" thing that goes with me being a lousy Christian. (As in I am bad at it, not saying Christianity is lousy.)

You might see my dilemma.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to have a concubine. That seems Biblically compatible. I just don't know how to get one. Or many. And is there an official "new concubine ceremony"?

At least I'd have this song to show my sincere sexual affections:

"You are my concubine
My only concubine
You make it longer
Cuz I'm not gayyyyyyyyyyy

You've got to know dear
Just how to suck gooooooo

Oh please don't take concubine awayyyyyyy"

(Catchy, eh?)

9:44 PM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Very. I'll be shocked if that never takes off...

No, really.

:)

12:48 PM, September 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home