Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Whiskey Burns The HELL Out Of Your Nose When It Comes OUT Of It!

So I was looking for a YouTube birthday present for my niece Sammy. And I sent it to her, some stupid orange aliens singing "Happy B-day"... stupid and pathetic but CHEAPER that a real gift!

So I found this and watched it....



I didn't remember the drummer's comments. Man, that whiskey is STILL burning!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LeeLee said...

The simpson's are classic. Love it! By the way...you may want to swallow the whiskey before you try to shoot it out your nose. If it burns going down the throat...it's going to burn going out any other oraface. :)

6:08 PM, September 05, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

"Hey! Up yours Springfield!"

That IS classic!

9:40 PM, September 05, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kkDdkkgdgo&feature=bz100

Check out this Simpsons clip.

6:09 PM, September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home