SHANE IS RIGHT!
All the time! About everything! Okay? Are we cool now?
(I have to say that. THIS shows what happens when you piss of loony sports fans...)
"OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. -- Aggravated assault charges have been filed against a church deacon and University of Oklahoma Sooners fan after officials say he grabbed a University of Texas fan between the legs during a scuffle in an Oklahoma bar."
and
"Neither Thomas or Beckett chose to comment, but the police report described what happened to the victim, including graphic details about his injuries that included a torn scrotal sack with partially exposed testicles."
(I have to say that. THIS shows what happens when you piss of loony sports fans...)
"OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. -- Aggravated assault charges have been filed against a church deacon and University of Oklahoma Sooners fan after officials say he grabbed a University of Texas fan between the legs during a scuffle in an Oklahoma bar."
and
"Neither Thomas or Beckett chose to comment, but the police report described what happened to the victim, including graphic details about his injuries that included a torn scrotal sack with partially exposed testicles."
Labels: scary stuff, sports, stupid people

3 Comments:
We are cool.
All is good.
Good...I would hate to think of either of you exposing ACTUAL balls to this Earth....eeewwwwww!
I'll think of this thread when I'm munching on the Munchkins!
Post a Comment
<< Home