Nice To See Racism Ain't A Problem In South Africa Anymore...
OOPS!
From HERE.
"White farmers in court for growing crops"
I guess they should be happy they haven't been gunned down, eh?
I wonder how long Bono, Bishop Tutu and the other Communist dipshits will take to decry this racist bullshit.
Actually, no. I won't. Because it won't happen. Has 60 Minutes touched this? Dateline?
Why? Because African blacks being racists and/or murdering folks just ain't news. It's just them being the savages that they are.
And that's why I don't give a damn when I hear about blacks starving in Africa. Cuz they allow themselves to be ruled by idiot barbarians.
From HERE.
"White farmers in court for growing crops"
I guess they should be happy they haven't been gunned down, eh?
I wonder how long Bono, Bishop Tutu and the other Communist dipshits will take to decry this racist bullshit.
Actually, no. I won't. Because it won't happen. Has 60 Minutes touched this? Dateline?
Why? Because African blacks being racists and/or murdering folks just ain't news. It's just them being the savages that they are.
And that's why I don't give a damn when I hear about blacks starving in Africa. Cuz they allow themselves to be ruled by idiot barbarians.
Labels: communists, politics, racists

2 Comments:
Whoa, walk away...
Walk away? What are you talking about?
Post a Comment
<< Home