"Cutest Couple"??
So some carpet munchers got voted "Cutest Couple". Whooop-de-doo... But of course, Mr. Vibrator-up-his-Ass Bill O'Reilly thinks it an outrage.
In the clearest case ever of lesbos being "trendy" (though I woulda thunk that would be "over" by now) and teens doing things just to freak out the adults...
These chicks were voted "Cutest Couple":
I feel sorry for the guys at that school if THAT is really their "Cutest Couple".
And other than Portia De Rossi I've yet to see pictures of any hot real-life lesbos. Like girl Rush fans and leprechauns, I'm starting to think they just do not exist.
In the clearest case ever of lesbos being "trendy" (though I woulda thunk that would be "over" by now) and teens doing things just to freak out the adults...
These chicks were voted "Cutest Couple":
And other than Portia De Rossi I've yet to see pictures of any hot real-life lesbos. Like girl Rush fans and leprechauns, I'm starting to think they just do not exist.
Labels: lesbos, propaganda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home