Milky Madness...
From HERE.
"State Agriculture Secretary Dennis C. Wolff said advertising one brand of milk as free from artificial hormones implies that competitors' milk is not safe, and it often comes with what he said is an unjustified higher price."
"Unjustified high price"? How can you say it's "unjustified"?? If anyone buys it,
doesn't that show the price is justified? How paternalistic is this shit?
The more the government seems to oppose the more organic side of milk, the more I'm intrigued to try it. Too bad most ways to get it involve buying a share of a cow.
"State Agriculture Secretary Dennis C. Wolff said advertising one brand of milk as free from artificial hormones implies that competitors' milk is not safe, and it often comes with what he said is an unjustified higher price."
"Unjustified high price"? How can you say it's "unjustified"?? If anyone buys it,
doesn't that show the price is justified? How paternalistic is this shit?
The more the government seems to oppose the more organic side of milk, the more I'm intrigued to try it. Too bad most ways to get it involve buying a share of a cow.
Labels: government, health

3 Comments:
I know some nursing mothers who may wanna help you out with not buying the whole darn cow just for a little milky goodness ;-P
Now THERE's an offer!
I've thought about that, but will they let me get it right from the tap? Or do they have objecting husbands?
Straight from the tap baby ;-()
Post a Comment
<< Home