Tooo Stoopid Fer Wurdz
This idiocy gleaned from HERE.
And now the maturing Bridget Jones economy has begun to feature big-ticket items. In 2003, the Diamond Trading Company introduced the "right-hand ring," a diamond for women with no marital prospects but longing for a rock. ("Your left hand is your heart; your right hand is your voice," one ad explains.)
The article describes how the "Sex In The City" lifestyle of glamourized sluttery is going worldwide. The "right-hand ring" is to (I guess) give these loons a reason to buy a really expensive ring for themselves since no one else will.
My first thought was "Are you freaking kidding me?" I thought girls buying themselves flowers for VD was goofy. Now this? I guess De Beers (however spelled) figures they're losing dough with fewer women tying the knot, so they have to get their Blood Diamond money somehow...
What would the male equivalent of this stupidity be? I'm drawing a major blank here.
And now the maturing Bridget Jones economy has begun to feature big-ticket items. In 2003, the Diamond Trading Company introduced the "right-hand ring," a diamond for women with no marital prospects but longing for a rock. ("Your left hand is your heart; your right hand is your voice," one ad explains.)
The article describes how the "Sex In The City" lifestyle of glamourized sluttery is going worldwide. The "right-hand ring" is to (I guess) give these loons a reason to buy a really expensive ring for themselves since no one else will.
My first thought was "Are you freaking kidding me?" I thought girls buying themselves flowers for VD was goofy. Now this? I guess De Beers (however spelled) figures they're losing dough with fewer women tying the knot, so they have to get their Blood Diamond money somehow...
What would the male equivalent of this stupidity be? I'm drawing a major blank here.
Labels: stupid people, women

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home