Bill Gates Blows Goats. I Have Proof.
Okay, so I don't.
But he and MS sucks hairy, dirty goat balls. Figuratively.
My ******* X-Box 360 told me my ethernet adapter was not hooked up. I spent a half hour playing with cables.
Then when it started working, it told me "New update for your X-Box is available and you must download it now."
Sure enough, put all the cables back the way they were originally, everything worked perfectly.
Fuckers. They can't tell you, we're down for a few minutes.
Nope, nope, nope, nope, NOPE!
They have to lie and tell you your cables are bad.
WHISKEY-TANGO-FOXTROT.
What a shitty day.
But he and MS sucks hairy, dirty goat balls. Figuratively.
My ******* X-Box 360 told me my ethernet adapter was not hooked up. I spent a half hour playing with cables.
Then when it started working, it told me "New update for your X-Box is available and you must download it now."
Sure enough, put all the cables back the way they were originally, everything worked perfectly.
Fuckers. They can't tell you, we're down for a few minutes.
Nope, nope, nope, nope, NOPE!
They have to lie and tell you your cables are bad.
WHISKEY-TANGO-FOXTROT.
What a shitty day.

2 Comments:
Maybe it's time to set the ol' Xbox aside and go out into the vast real world - could be a sign is all I'm sayin ;-P
WW
Hmmmmm... You might have a good point.
Post a Comment
<< Home