Shocking New Video... "Two Guys, One Cup!"
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/26050ea6ee
Work safe. Well worth watching, but only if you're in the know, which... trust me... you DO NOT want to be in the know.
I mean, you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do not EVER want to be in the know.
Ever.
Work safe. Well worth watching, but only if you're in the know, which... trust me... you DO NOT want to be in the know.
I mean, you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do not EVER want to be in the know.
Ever.
Labels: funny

3 Comments:
WOW!
That is awesome that John Mayer would do something like this.
Sadly, I'm in the know. And I want my food back that I threw up that night...
Real men don't puke over little things like that.
We puke over drinking too much, bad pizza, being around shrimp... but not that.
Okay, I'll admit I very nearly puked. But it was all fake anyway. At least that's what I told myself throughout viewing it.
Okay, I'm not in the know, but.......you should definately put on the great Karma thing you emailed me about yesterday. I have now watched it at least 4 times. It is Awesome!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home