You could buy a brand new car for that....or put a downpayment on a house...or have a really fun vacation in Europe for a couple of weeks...or not have a third kid...hahahaha! Silly Vai fans, $20,000 guitars are for rich assholes who have nothing else to spend their money on!
Of course I cannot say anything...I spent over $400 for the iTouch and a bunch of accessories for it. But it is a fun toy. :)
4 Comments:
Would you really spend 20 thousand on a guitar?
That is INSANE!!!!!
You could buy a brand new car for that....or put a downpayment on a house...or have a really fun vacation in Europe for a couple of weeks...or not have a third kid...hahahaha! Silly Vai fans, $20,000 guitars are for rich assholes who have nothing else to spend their money on!
Of course I cannot say anything...I spent over $400 for the iTouch and a bunch of accessories for it. But it is a fun toy. :)
I would spend that IF I had it to spend. As in, I had no debts.
Or, as my blog title said, someone would just GIVE me $20K.
If I had it to spend, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
I could easily spend well over $200K on guitars in less than a week.
I would have sex with a girl...
But pay that outrageous price, naw.
:) WW
Post a Comment
<< Home