Monday, February 04, 2008

Hillary The Dyke Bitch Will MAKE You Take Care Of Yourself

From HERE.

"I think universal health care is a core Democratic value and a moral principle, and I'm absolutely gonna do everything I can to achieve that," Clinton said. "I think there are a number of mechanisms" possible, including "going after people's wages, automatic enrollment."

Host George Stephanapolous asked Clinton specifically about garnisheeing wages at least three times before she made the admission.

"What we've got to do is have shared responsibility. Everybody has to pay something, but obviously on a sliding scale," Clinton said. "I think you can automatically enroll people, and you will then say, 'You've got to be part of this.'"

"If you don't start with universal health care, if you don't say everybody's going to be in the system, we'll never get there," she added.


Force healthiness... at the point of a gun. Fuck that Communist bitch and anyone that supports her idiocy.

The medical "system" in this country is all fucked up already because of massive government interference. So her prescription is much more of the same medicine that's already killing us.

What a vapid fucking dyke whore douche.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Prime Mover said...

There's really nothing I can add. I agree with everything you said. I seriously doubt America will go with universal healthcare, Hillary tried it before and failed miserably. Yeah, there are flaws in our system but there are flaws in UHC, just look at Canada. Extremely high taxes and you might die waiting for an important procedure. So movies like Sicko are complete propaganda.

8:27 PM, February 04, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I would like to believe that, but we recently had a Republican Congress with a Republican President that expanded the Department of Education.

With a Democratic President and a Democratic Congress I don't see the idiot Republicans having the balls to object to nationalized health care.

They're pathetic cowards and will not want to be seen as opponents to "change".

10:07 PM, February 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home