How Convinient...
http://libweb5.princeton.edu/theses/thesesid.asp?ID=9867
"TITLE: Princeton Educated Blacks and the Black Community [Restricted until November 5, 2008] (96 pages).
AUTHOR: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (1985), Sociology Department"
That's Mrs. Obama, BTW. Funny how Princeton thinks it proper to restrict her words until the day after the election.
Mrs-obama-as-ivy-league-schoolgirl"
Guess they don't want anyone to know she was a typical whiny-assed liberal bitch when she graduated. Guess they think folks might hold that sort of thing against her and her husband. Which is true. I can see why someone that marries a whiny liberal bitch might not be a good choice for the Presidency.
I just find it very interesting that Princeton would choose to hide these facts in so partisan a manner.
"TITLE: Princeton Educated Blacks and the Black Community [Restricted until November 5, 2008] (96 pages).
AUTHOR: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (1985), Sociology Department"
That's Mrs. Obama, BTW. Funny how Princeton thinks it proper to restrict her words until the day after the election.
Mrs-obama-as-ivy-league-schoolgirl"
Guess they don't want anyone to know she was a typical whiny-assed liberal bitch when she graduated. Guess they think folks might hold that sort of thing against her and her husband. Which is true. I can see why someone that marries a whiny liberal bitch might not be a good choice for the Presidency.
I just find it very interesting that Princeton would choose to hide these facts in so partisan a manner.
Labels: liberal douchebags, politics, propaganda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home