Okay... Britain's DONE!
From HERE.
"A teacher jailed for confronting youths with a gun admitted she was ashamed of her actions, a hearing has been told.
Linda Walker was convicted in March 2005 of discharging a pellet gunnear a teenager's feet after her family had suffered months of crime and vandalism."
and...
"I am totally ashamed of what I did and I am sorry that I did it. I have already paid a heavy price, having been in three prisons, suffered public humiliation, lost my job and my livelihood. And I love Big Brother."
Okay... I added that last sentence.
"A teacher jailed for confronting youths with a gun admitted she was ashamed of her actions, a hearing has been told.
Linda Walker was convicted in March 2005 of discharging a pellet gunnear a teenager's feet after her family had suffered months of crime and vandalism."
and...
"I am totally ashamed of what I did and I am sorry that I did it. I have already paid a heavy price, having been in three prisons, suffered public humiliation, lost my job and my livelihood. And I love Big Brother."
Okay... I added that last sentence.
Labels: crime, propaganda, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home