I HATE This City...
I need my log cabin in the middle of nowhere... with a cable modem. So long as I have X-Box Live and my internet addictions serviced, I'll be fine.
So why the post?
I cleaned my tea kettle. I have to do so periodically, to clean the mineral deposits out of it. So I put vinegar in it the other day, let it soak two days and brought it to a boil. Poured it out...
The liquid was GREEN. Curiously tinted like the green, rotted penny looking crud that forms on the toilet bowl in my mostly-unused small bathroom.
God only knows what showering in this chemical crud is doing to my health.
So why the post?
I cleaned my tea kettle. I have to do so periodically, to clean the mineral deposits out of it. So I put vinegar in it the other day, let it soak two days and brought it to a boil. Poured it out...
The liquid was GREEN. Curiously tinted like the green, rotted penny looking crud that forms on the toilet bowl in my mostly-unused small bathroom.
God only knows what showering in this chemical crud is doing to my health.
Labels: health

3 Comments:
That which does not kill you makes you stronger!
Or mutates me into Swamp Thing... whichever comes first.
Boo City
Yay Country
That is all
Post a Comment
<< Home