"If You Buy Dunkin Donuts, The Terrorists Win!"
I didn't hear anything over this whole Rachael Ray/Dunkin/DURKA-DURKA-JIHAD! thing.
I'm glad I wasn't eating when I read it just now. I probably woulda choked.
I think the Right has jumped the shark. What a bunch of hysterical nonsense.
I wouldn't even post on it, except this lept out at me on one page:
"The last thing we need is for the kaffiyeh to become the next version of the ubiquitous Che T-shirts."
"ubiquitous"?
I have honestly seen exactly ONE Che T-shirt out and about in my entire life. Now, I'm anti-social and I dislike crowds. And I live in Indiana which is hardly a bastion of liberal douchebaggery. But are these stupid shirts really "everywhere"?
Just wondering.
I'm glad I wasn't eating when I read it just now. I probably woulda choked.
I think the Right has jumped the shark. What a bunch of hysterical nonsense.
I wouldn't even post on it, except this lept out at me on one page:
"The last thing we need is for the kaffiyeh to become the next version of the ubiquitous Che T-shirts."
"ubiquitous"?
I have honestly seen exactly ONE Che T-shirt out and about in my entire life. Now, I'm anti-social and I dislike crowds. And I live in Indiana which is hardly a bastion of liberal douchebaggery. But are these stupid shirts really "everywhere"?
Just wondering.
Labels: propaganda, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home