More Wetback Lunacy
From HERE.
"These people are of no mind to cooperate. Gallegos says that when people spot the checkpoints, they call Spanish radio stations, which broadcast the locations."
Okay, now I'm not the biggest Law & Order guy on the planet. But when a federally-licensed radio station is aiding wetbacks in eluding capture... I'd say that's grounds for revoking their license. ASAP. Or at least fining them into oblivion.
But I know, I'm weird.
"These people are of no mind to cooperate. Gallegos says that when people spot the checkpoints, they call Spanish radio stations, which broadcast the locations."
Okay, now I'm not the biggest Law & Order guy on the planet. But when a federally-licensed radio station is aiding wetbacks in eluding capture... I'd say that's grounds for revoking their license. ASAP. Or at least fining them into oblivion.
But I know, I'm weird.
Labels: wetbacks

2 Comments:
Are you sure they are calling United States radio stations???
I can see that being a problem, but if they are calling Mexican Radio Stations, then the U.S. really has no way to take away their license - since we didn't issue it.
Those little Mexican-Spanish-Speaking Puntas! It's so pathetic we don't just kill all the illegals...
Did they sweat while getting here? Most likely. So STFU.
Post a Comment
<< Home